you’ve probably noticed when you use Instagram, Facebook or Twitter that various posts featuring a glass of fluffy whipped coffee.
Since we’ve all become our own baristas during social distancing, you’ll feel happy to know that it is very easy to make fluffy whipped coffee at home. Also called Dalgona coffee, whipped coffee is a thick, frothy drink that originates in South Korea .
You simply need three ingredients to make it yourself: instant coffee, sugar, and milk. Make a mixture and blend for 3 minute.
Spoon the whipped coffee into a cup of milk, and you’ve got a deliciously caffeinated morning treat.
Typical whipped coffee involves sugar and whole milk, but you can easily make healthier one at home by using small amount of suger and some dairy free milk. Write your name on cup for the true barista experience.
whipped coffee Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup milk or quality-milk (whole, skim, oat, almond,etc.)
1. Put the coffee in a bowl. Add two tablespoons hot water, and mix until the coffee is totally dissolved.
2. Stir in coconut sugar. Then using a hand mixer or blender, blend the mixture until it’s thick and fluffy. This will take a few minutes.
3. Once it’s ready, fill a glass with some ice cubes and milk of your choice, Add any flavorings you want, like vanilla creamer. Then, pour the whipped coffee on top of drink to finish off . You can enjoy Dalgona coffee at your home .