welcome back readers i’m here with another old cool thing as you can say or probably the coolest thing that you can do with command prompt.
yea with cmd !!
so today i’m gonna tell you how you can chat with friends through CMD i know some of you will say what rubbish who chats through CMD in this modern time where we have many others social apps to do this……
But hey trust me you are gonna love it and it is also as i mentioned earlier “cool” to know.
so here it is for you fellas:
1) All you need is your friend’s IP Address and your Command Prompt.
2) Open Notepad and write this code as it is…..!
set /p n=User:
set /p m=Message:
net send %n% %m%
3) Now save this as “Messenger.Bat”.
4) Open Command Prompt.
5) Drag this file (.bat file) over to Command Prompt and press Enter.
6) You would then see something like this:
7) Now, type the IP Address of the computer you want to contact and press enter
You will see something like this:
8) Now all you need to do is type your message and press Enter.
follow me to get more updatea